Pet Chicken Bone Broth – A sweet and savory blend of chicken bone broth (with natural collagen), full-spectrum hemp, raw honey and an added boost of Elderberry and Green Tea; a one-of-a-kind, easy to use infusion to please your pet.
A unique emulsification process of our Pet Chicken Bone Broth helps evenly distribute natural ingredients throughout the bottle for consistent potency in each serving. You get the same dosage in every pump
- Chicken Bone Broth: USA raised
- Natural source of collagen, glucosamine, chondrioitin and hyaluronic acid.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract: Colorado grown full-spectrum hemp extract contains naturally occurring cannabinoids (such as CBD).
- Elderberry: Supports immune system response and antioxidant response.
- Green Tea: An antioxidant that supports overall wellness in pets.
- Ecologic Bottle – 100% recycled cardboard, compostable bottle with 70% less waste than plastic bottles.
- Quality meets Value: 120 pumps per bottle / $0.38 per pump!
Other key ingredients: Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup, Honey, Natural Flavor, Salmon, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar ,Vegetable Fiber, Natural Bacon Flavor, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (from Oregano, Flaxseed and Plums),Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols
Suggested Daily Use: 120 pumps per bottle / $0.38 per pump!
- 1 pump up to 20lbs
- 1-2 times daily, adjust as needed
- 5 mg Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract / 3 mg naturally occurring CBD per serving
- 600 mg full spectrum hemp extract / 360 mg CBD per bottle
10 cents from every bottle sold goes to support Freedom Service Dogs.
Don’t forget your fur-babies CBD Pet treats! Find them here!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
AND BEFORE ADMINISTERING TO YOUR PETS.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health cate practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food. Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.